- Builds writing instruments, kaleidoscopes, and other articles. The focus is on unique styles or treatments and interesting combinations of materials. Yet, there is also a taste for the traditional.
- Handcrafts objects, one at a time, with the intent to produce functional and aesthetically pleasing objects.
- Invites ideas, requests and commissions.
- Has been awarded the Masters certificate from Marc Adams School of Woodworking.
- Is a member of the American Association of Woodturners, the Central Indiana Chapter of the American Association of Woodturners, and the International Association of Penturners.
- Is located in Indiana. Some materials, such as woods native to other countries, are only available as imports. Whenever possible, I purchase from U.S. businesses. The working...shaping, finishing, and assembly of materials happens in Indiana.